Amazing Home

120px-Hawkeye_Log_Cabin_Museum_Crapo_Park_-_Burlington_IowaIf I won a contest and got a free house I would design it like this. My house would be very modern and also vintage. It would have many different colors and shapes.

The house itself would be unique in its own way. The house would be a log cabin but modified to be more modern than an actual long cabin in the woods. My bedroom would be aqua or tiffany blue because they are my favorite colors. In my house there would be an indoor pool on the main floor of the house. The pool would be an in ground pool with a diving board to practice my dives and my flips. My sister would have a purple room. And in her room she would have a bunk bed with aqua sheets because she loves those colors.

If you want you can leave me a comment about your dream home.

4 Thoughts.

1. In Chateauguay they actually have a contest once a year in which the prize is a free home. The purpose of the contest is to raise money for the hospital, but the tickets are very expensive.
    I actually love vintage styles. I would like to hear more about what you mean by vintage. And do you only like vintage houses or also other vintage things? And how did you come to know about what is meant by the word vintage?
    Mrs. Theriault

2. My house would be very modern and would be very colorful and friendly looking, most shapes would be round not sharp edges. I like your idea for a dream home!

3. Hmmm, very interesting…. Not actually sure about My dream home.

Perhaps on a lake, I enjoy watching and listening to the waves. Also, not too far from where I work as I dislike traffic, working from my Dream home sounds like a great idea.

An open concept kitchen / dining / entertaining area is a must in order to Enjoy time with Family and Friends.

Low maintenance would definitely be dreamy!

Thanks for asking 🙂

4. I would also really want an indoor pool!!!
    It would be really cool in the winter to look outside!
    I would prefer having a pool outside and one inside my room.